Sunday 29 June 2008

Inquisitive and Curious Ayden

Ayden's very inquisitive and curious. He's also very alert and has better grasps of objects with both hands. He's more responsive when spoken to . Sleeps a little lesser.

28 Jun 08







Mmm, tastes good!!!!







what u peeping at? So relaxing!!!








Hey, there!!








Let me think, ha?


29 Jun 08






After am nap, not carrying me, ha???



That;s my best bolster!







Zzzzzzz in dreamland, darling boy!!! Sweet dreams!







Good morning, I'm in my outdoor shirt, Mama!!








This shirt's not comfortable, leh!!!








Getting ready for an outing, hurray and cheers!!!


Video Taken on 29 Jun 08 (Sun) Ayden purring away








Me going home, bye, bye Mama & Gong gong

26 Jun 08








Hey babies!!







Tiara: Halo, Ayden, get up, lah!!!!









Lovely Mama and cousin Tiara!!







Clever girl, able to sit on her own

Cutie babies!!!

No comments: