Sunday 10 August 2008

Sit-up

Ayden's able to sit on his own but not for too long. He's so adorable and when he's awake from his sleep in the sarong, he'll call out "Ay". Very responsive to new words. Daddy left for India this evening and will be back this Friday. Have a safe trip, Daddy!!
10th Aug 08







Mama and meeee!!!

















That's my right, yum, yum!!!








That's my left, yummy, yummy!!







Gong gong and me!!!









Great stance, darling!!!!
















Rub a dub, dub, hehehe!!








Mama, cutie doll, ha!!







That's pineapple!!









What's this word, Mama?








Okie, okie, I'm reading!!








Mama, must study, right???










Trrrr!!









9th Aug 08
























Sweet nap in the morning, zzzzz!!


Me able to sit my self at last, no doubt, goyang a little
8th Aug 08

No comments: