Sunday 7 September 2008

Ayden 'Sit-Up' ; Giggling Loudly

Ayden's able to sit up on his own from his fours since beginning of the week. Has been eating porridge at his maternal grandma's home and is drinking 200 ml of milk.







Lovely Mummy and me!!!








My Mama luvs me dearly

















Ayden's so happy after finishing his rice cereal

















Mama, more please, not enough!!











Handsome face!!








Poor little thing, Mama's giving u some more!















































Where's my meal??








Dearest Charlie Brown and Mama's cute doll








I 'sayang' you!


6th Sep 08
Fast forward!!!!!







Thanks Gong gong for the beautiful coloured car seat, so comfortable, leh!!!!

























Mmmm, tasty, tasty!!!!


5th Sep 08








Hehehe, I'm standing tall, ya?? I'm 9-month-old today!!!









Correct, right?







That's O for orange!!







Birdie: Chirp, chirp, what u reading, ha?










No comments: