Sunday 19 October 2008

Grandma's Birthday Dinner at Tanglin Mall

Happy Birthday Mama!!! Luv U Always!!

Gong gong treated us to dinner at Tambuah Mas, Tangling Shopping Centre (Mama's favourite Indonesian food).







Mama brought this rusk for me






Dearest Mama and me.
Mama loves me dearly





















Daddy and me!!!








Gong gong, Dale Chek, chek, me, Mama & Burlington Kor kor
Darling boy, look at the camera. leh!!!








Kg Java Mama's very busy, hor???







Gong gong, why u staring? Luv u, also









Mama luvs Cousin Burlington Kor Kor






Wow, so much of food, ya?

Mama, Mummy, Daddy & Dale Chek Chek

Darling Ayden's very responsive. When Gong gong waves to him, he returns the wave, smart boy. He seeks attention when left alone and also oggles at food. Luvs eating.







Aiyah, Mama, you forgot to keep the cream, ha?






Lovely Mummy, daddy and me are already to attend a friend's year-old party









Pretty smiles!!!

















Cutie pie!!!







Hehehe, look at my 2 big teeth!!!


18 Oct 2008 (Sat)
Mama's terrible, u know? She made me took 3 naps in between my feeds, no choice but to obey. Mama cooked sweet potato/carrot/fish congee for my lunch and dinner. She then took me to Kor Poh's home later in the evening. Mama forgot to bring her camera for snap shots.






Of course!!









Mama's little darling prince!!!!!

No comments: