Wednesday 3 December 2008

Dinner at Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant

Happy Birthday Darling Ayden!!!

Ayden celebrated his 1-year-old birthday with a dinner thrown in by Daddy and Mummy. Ayden was very happy throughout the evening and was clapping happily when the birthday song was sung to him by all as though he knew that it was his birthday celebration.

Ayden clapping right till the end of the birthday song.









This is my cake, look alike to Charlie Brown????








Charlie Brown is overlooking ya?







Welcome, Charlie Brown, You're invited

















Ayden's full of joy, clapping happily









Me cutting the cake, yum, yum!!















Mama's feeding me my birthday cake, mmm yummy,yummy! Thank you Mummy & Daddy for the cake!!!









I'm still hungry, Mama's feeding me. Thanks!!









That's Gong gong carrying me, ya?





























Daddy and me!!!!








Thio gong, Ee poh, Dale Chek chek and Gong gong








Great grandma, Mama. Mummy, me, Koh poh and Geonary
















Burlinton Kor kor and Mama








That's cousin Tiara

















Kor Poh and Burlington








Oh, what am I doing?







Gave Gong gong a kiss, Luv you!!!






























Hahaha, Tiara!!!!







Yummy, yummy, I'll eat this food next year!!
Daddy, bring me there, ok?



























Luv you, Kor Poh!!
















Ee Poh, thank you for carrying me, ha?

















Kor Poh, Ee Poh, Dale Chek chek & me!!








Gong gong, the 3 wise men?








Yey and me, careful ha Gong gong!!








Wah, Gong gong, what a beautiful birthday dinner!!







Bye, bye everyone. Thank you for attending my birthday dinner and also for the gifts.

No comments: