Sunday 18 January 2009

Chek Chek Dale's 26th Birthday Dinner, Tambuah Mas and CNY Shopping at Turf City

Gong gong and Mama celebrated Chek Chek's 26th birthday at Tambuah Mas with a sumptuous spread of yummy Indonesian food comprising tauhu telor, sayur lodeh, goreng ayam etc. After the dinner, Gong gong, Mama and Chek chek brought me to Giant Supermarket at Turf City to do CNY shopping.

Happy Birthday Chek Chek!!


Giant Supermarket, Turf City








What's this? A small lime!









Wow, lots of CNY delicacies!!!



Infront of Tanglin Shopping Centre, Orchard Road






Dear Gong gong and me along Orchard Rd











Tanglin Shopping Centre






Chek chek luvs me dearly, see, he's carrying me!








Dale Chek chek, me, Mama and Gong gong








Chek chek, camera's infront, ma!








Handsome Daddy and me








Pretty Mummy and me

















My loved Mama and me








Wait, Gong gong's not ready!!


Tambuah Mas Restaurant















Yes, Mama? Mummy's feeding me, lah!!!








Munch properly, ha?








See the photographer!!!








Tahu telor & Gadoh gadoh!!









Mmmm, yummy! yummy! Ayam Goreng!







Hahaha, cutie cutie, right?


Void Deck, Blk 125 Bt Batok Ctl






Happy, Happy Birthday, dear Chek Chek Dale








Chek chek & me!!


No comments: