Sunday 13 April 2008

Home over the weekend

Mummy complained to grandma that I was very cranky the whole of yesterday afternoon when grandma was not home. Think could be the effects of the jab I had on Friday. Was slightly feverish and whining the whole afternoon and did not sleep well.

However,managed to show off to grandma by turning and resting on my belly yesterday morning. Grandma video taped me and she said that she's trying to upload the video and is unsuccessful, so far.
After turning, and resting on my belly, look at my both hands, was unable to bring them infront cos had no strength.

Grandma assisted me by bringing my hands infront and I was so happy as I was able to support myself and lifted my head higher.

Wow! Was really exhausted and I plonked flat on the bed and relaxed by sucking my sweet little fingers . Really was fingers-licking good!!!!

Felt very good today with the fever gone and grandma said I was a good boy, drank, slept and drank, slept, the whole day. Grandma was pointing to pictures the dog, pig, horse and dragon to me but thought that it was way too early to teach me, leh, isn't it? Patience, lah grandma! Hehehe!
Me after a great bath by grandma and she changed me into a new set of clothings. Felt so...... clean and refreshing! Thanks, grandma, luv u!

No comments: