Tuesday 15 April 2008

Paternal Grandparents' Visit

Gong gong and mama visited me today and I skillfully showed them my turning skills. It took me only seconds to turn effortlessly. Real smart of me, Daddy is away in India and mummy has to attend class, will show them when they are back.


At last, I'm able to lie on my belly like Tiara and enjoy turning my head to the left and right seeing the people around me. But still unable to shift my hands., not strong enough, lah!
Tiara is able to move backwards and also to lift herself very high. Never mind,will be able to, soon.

Gong gong exercising his vocals but I'm looking at mama, no time to listen!


Introducing Mummy's elder sister 'Tua Ee' who's Tiara's mummy.


So comfortable on the bumper seat, ha?


Look, I'm holding my milk bottle, so amazing!!!!


Always give great smiles after my feed by mama, cos stomache full!


Cleverest Burlington Kor Kor playing his toys. Wish to be sitting there like him!

No comments: