Sunday 17 August 2008

Attempting on fours

Ayden has grown to be such a lovable and adorable little baby. His motor skills have improved tremendously. He's able to equate sound of words to objects taught. Also, strong enough to lift himself up on his fours and attempting to crawl.





























































What's this, Mama??








Napping in the afternoon, zzzz!!!

16 Aug 2008





Mama managed to lullaby me to sleep in her arms before placing me on the bed. Hurray, Mama!!!!


















Haloo there!!!








See, I'm trying to be on my fours, leh!!

16 Aug 2008






What, ha?????








Handsome little white Prince!!!!!


Me trying so hard to be on my fours, Woosh!!

15 Aug 2008






Good nite, everyone!!!!!








New toys from Mama, Thank You!!!

No comments: