Sunday 24 August 2008

Sitting and eating biscuits

Cutie Ayden feeds himself with the biscuits given but is unable to release the grasp of the remainder biscuits in his hand into his mouth. Cleverly makes his choice of the person to carry him by leaning towards the person.







That's naughty, Charlie Brown, ha!!!!


Yummy, yum, yum, biscuit's them good!!!







Ill crushed it!!








Still have, leh!!!!







Tastes good!!!









Mmmm, yummy, yummy!!

























I'm up, hehehe!









Here I am, up, up and away.......








Want to see me on my fours?








Brrrrrr, again!!!








'Goli' eyes, ha?????







Afternoon nap in my sarong! Zzzzzzzzzz!!!


23 Aug 08






Mummy's out, so Mama lullaby me on her bed!!, Cosy, cosy!!









What about this pose? Brrrrrrrr!






Mama, photo again?
My bumble bee pacifier!!!

No comments: